terça-feira, 31 de março de 2009

Poem



The season changes color, how many times have we changed color with it? My feelings quiver like an unwilted flower. And I think of you.

The words that we sing make a pleasant melody. All I need is you by my side. If there are birds who haven't lost their smiling eyes. If you can't see the shining of the stars at night.
I'm wrapped in you, as though you were sunbeams streaming through the leaves. That is my strong and unchanging vow. If this is a dream, then I don't care. Overflowing with the radiance of love, the happiness of going toward tomorrow is real.
The love to you is alive in me. Every day for love, you are aside of me. Every day.
You quietly relieve me. Even of the sad memories that I have left. I missed being blown on by the gentle wind, like playing. You who are vivid and fluttering, snatch me away.
The season changes color, how many times have we changed color with it? My feelings are like an unwilted flower. If this is a dream, then I don't care. Overflowing with the radiance of love, it colors my heart. I'm always thinking of you.
The love to you is alive in me. Every day for love. You are aside of me. Every day.

(L'ARC~en~CIEL)

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!